Custom Page tabs on Facebook will only be displayed in the web UI. Mobile custom tabs are not supported at this time.
The Custom Page Tabs feature is only available to Pages with 2000 or more fans, or pages managed by whitelisted apps. For more info click HERE
Login to Facebook and click this link, then click 'Add Static HTML to a Page'
2. Select the desired Page > Add Page Tab
3. You will be redirected to your page > Edit Tab
4. Go to your Agency Settings on Gigwell > Embed > Select the desired code > Copy the iframe code
5. Paste the code into the Index.html Tab > Save and Publish
6. Revert to your Fan Page > Settings (in the top right corner) and click Edit Page in the left menu.
8. Edit the Welcome Tab by clicking Settings
9. Keep the Show Welcome Tab button ON and click the Edit Settings link below the URL to update the name.
10. Update the name and click Save
11. To move the position of the tab, you can drag and drop by clicking the three bars to the left of the name.