Note about Squarespace Embed:
As of July 2019, your Squarespace account requires a Premium subscription to be able to use the "Code Block" feature on pages and "Code Injection" access in the site settings to install the Squarespace Ajax code in your site's footer. The Premium plan is $6 more a month, but it may be possible to upgrade the plan, make the changes outlined here, then downgrade. You will lose access to edit those features but what you changed will remain on your site.
Steps for Embedding on Squarespace:
- To embed your roster, go to Settings > Embed > Roster > Code> Squarespace AJAX. Copy the first half of the HTML code as pictured below
- (Your code will be different than what is pictured above)
- Open your Squarespace website, Home > Pages > Select or create the page you want to embed your Roster/ Artist Profile/ or Booking Form on.
- Select Page Content > Edit > Hit the + icon in the top right corner "Add Block" > Search for and or scroll down and select Code ( it looks like: </> )
- Paste the Gigwell HTML code into the Code Block
- Save, in your Squarespace dashboard go back to Home > Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > and enter the remaining code in the Footer:
Be sure to paste this code into the Footer and not the Header. Here is the difference: