We allow you to upload a CSV file to import historical bookings. To upload the file go to Settings > Data Import.
You can download the example CSV and upload it once it's completed.
The following fields are required. If one of the fields is left blank, the upload will fail.
- Event Date (required format: January 25, 2018 or 2018-01-25)
- Artist Name (must match your roster in Gigwell)
- Buyer Company
- Buyer Name
- Buyer Email
- Venue Name
- Currency (i.e. USD, EUR, GBP, etc)
- Status (Terms, Deposit, Confirmed, Complete or Closed)
- Timezone (Must be the TZ version)
The different Statuses are:
- Terms: Before issuing a contract
- Deposit: Contract has been signed and deposit has been paid.
- Scheduled: Contract signed and invoices paid
- Complete: Booking date is in the past and was completed
- Closed: Cancelled or terminated bookings
Scheduled, requires a Paid Date. Otherwise it marks the invoice paid on the event date instead.
Paid Date is the date you received the full amount for that booking. We are only able to create one invoice per booking at the moment.
- We always encourage to add a Due Date, Paid Date
- Guarantee should be just a number (i.e $10,000 would be 10000)
- Currency must be just a three letter acronym (i.e. USD, EUR, GBP, etc)
- Date format must be either (January 25, 2018 or 2018-01-25)
- Agent names must have a Gigwell account as a member of the agency
- Artists added to the spreadsheet must match the artists on your Gigwell roster