You can export your Gmail Contacts list into a .csv file. Please follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click Gmail at the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts.
- From the More drop-down menu, select Export....
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Please note, some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use the Outlook CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk then click OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
You can view Google's instructions for how to export your Google contacts here.
From the More drop-down menu, select Export....
Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.